Spiga

Neville prepare for pre-season

Gary Neville claimed to be periods pre-season this time was most important in his preparations entered the new season. Neville must prove his fitness to the coach, afterwards is fighting with Wes Brown contested the position of the right back in squad the Red Devil.

"There were many challenges for me at this time and that was biggest was fighting again was the main choice on Wes," said Neville in the interview with MUTV. "That will have difficulty because of Wes appearing extraordinary the previous season." According to me he was one of the players was most consistent in our team. He was very impressive for the length of the season and he was appropriate to get all of his successes.

"I could speak concerning the injury that forced me to be absent 12 months, but Wes had also experienced the serious injury twice and must be absent for 12 months twice also." Now I know what he was natural at that point and I understood how was difficult his condition. And although Wes younger than me, he became the example how could return to the main team after the long injury. Players United, except them who defended his country in Euro 2008, will come back reported to Carrington (the United training centre) this coming Wednesday to begin preparations season.

"Really season was very important for all the players but for me this time really, very important because I was trying to penetrate the team" of the "champion the English League and the Champions League," said Neville.

0 comments: