Spiga

Adebayor wishes Milan

The star of Togo stressed the importance of the amount of money that is accepted if Arsenal itself was released to AC Milan or Barcelona and his journey from an Africa that was unknown to become a famous player as in this time. If Wenger sold me, and if that was reported the newspapers were true, they will get 50 or 60 million pounds while they bought me with the price 10 million then.

So clear all the sides were benefitted, said Adebayor to The Independent.
"They must make the good decision, like I wise." Asked how the plan removal him will influence his relations with Arsene Wenger, he answered, "he like the father for me, that was the reason I really loved him." But he brought me to the Arsenal because he believed in my ability. He did not recruit me because I Togolese or because I needed money.

"Certainly I was proud and happy because I came from poor family in Togo in the last seven years." The "arsenal was the great club, I dreamed could play in the Arsenal since childhood."
But currently I have the playing opportunity in one of the biggest clubs in the world.

0 comments: